The Cortina Advantage Regarding Commercial Aviation Production Capabilities
- We purchase our raw material from the largest hide dealer in Italy in order to provide the finest raw material at the most competitive prices.
- Our tanneries which produce aircraft leather have a production capacity of 8,000,000 square feet per month.
- Arzignano, Italy is devoted to the art and technology of making leather. Our tanneries work directly with the most sophisticated leather chemical companies and testing facilities to ensure the best technical and aesthetic performance of the leather.
- Our hides are pre-sorted and selected in the wet-blue resulting in defect-free leather.
- All finished hides are inspected individually by our Cortina-trained technicians in Italy before they are placed on a pallet and shipped.
- We specialize in brand-identity leather programs.