Airline Industry Update



>> Home > World Airlines > Far East > China

Xiamen Airlines

IATA Code
ICAO Code
IATA Prefix
Callsign
MF
CXA
731
 

Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-800
Xiamen Airlines
22 Daillao Road
Xiamen
Fujian 361006
CHINA

Tel.: +86 592 5739 888
Fax: +86 592 5739 777
Email: info@xiamenair.com.cn
Website: www.xiamenair.com.cn

Owner: China Southern Airlines Group (51%); Xiamen C&D (34%); Hebei Aviation Invenstment Group (15%)
Base: Xiamen (XMN)
Hubs: Jinjiang (JJN), Nanchang (KHN), Hangzhou (HGH) , Fuzhou (FOC)
Start of ops: 1992
Alliances: China Southern, Korean Air, Mandarin Airlines, TransAsia Airways, UniAir
Executives:
  • 17 x Boeing 737-700
  • 64 x Boeing 737-800 (+9 planned)
  • (6) x Boeing 787-8 (planned)
  • 6 x Boeing 757-200
Chief Executive:
Chief Financial Officer:
Shang Lun Che
Huozao Huang

Name Alias
IATA
Code
ICAO
Code
Country Base Dates
Xiamen Airlines  
UM;MF
CXA
China Xiamen 1992-
Formed by CAAC/China Southern (60%) with help from Aloha. Transferred to Southern Airlines Group, parent company of China Southern AL. Remaining 40% acquired by Xiamen C & D Corporation Ltd. 15% purchased in 12/10 to Hebei Aviation Investment Group Co (reducing China Southern share to 51% and Xiamen Jianfa Group to 34%). Will join SkyTeam alliance (announced 13/6/11, accepted 17/11/11, effective 21/11/12).

Date
Aircraft
Registration
Location
Country
Fatal
Damage