Airline Industry Update



>> Home > World Airlines > Europe > Belgium

Brussels Airlines

Brussels Airlines logo
IATA Code
ICAO Code
IATA Prefix
Callsign
IATA Member
SN
BEL
082
Bee-line
Yes
Brussels Airlines
Brussels Airlines Bombardier Dash 8 Q400

Brussels Airlines
Corporate Village
Da Vincillan 9
B-1935 Zaventem
BELGIUM

Tel.: +32 2 723 8400
Fax: +32 2 723 8409
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.brusselsairlines.com

Type: Scheduled, charter, international, regional, pax, cargo
Owner: SN Air Holding (100%)
Base: Brussels (BRU)
Hubs: -
Ops start: March 2007
Brussels Airlines operates this equipment: Executives:
  • 3 x Airbus A330-200
  • 5 x Airbus A330-300
  • 12 x Avro RJ
  • 17 x Airbus A319-100 (+1 planned)
  • 6 x Airbus A320-200 (+1 planned)
  • 1 x Embraer ERJ-145
  • 3 x Bombardier Dash 8 Q400
CEO:
CFO:
COO:
Chief Commercial Officer:
Bernard Gustin
Jan de Raeymaeker
Peter Kranich
Erik Follet

Name Alias
IATA
Code
ICAO
Code
Country Base Dates
Brussels Airlines  
SN;TV;SN
DAT;BEL
Belgium Brussels 2007-
Formed by the merger of SN Brussels Airlines and Virgin Express. Started own ops 25/3/07. 45% purchased by Lufthansa for €65m (announced 28/8/08, 15/9/08; remaining 55% on option for 2011; approved 22/6/09 by EU Commission). Joined Star Alliance (announced 11/12/08, effective 9/12/09).

Date
Aircraft
Registration
Location
Country
Fatal
Damage
-